- What are we to teach our children?
- What is a woman’s worth/ a nation’s?
- Is the equivalent of Peace~ War?
- Is there a Global community of peace keepers ?
- When will current conflicts end/how?
- Do we realize its all more than earth life?
- Do we think of our soul?
- Are we totally de- sensitized to bloodshed/ to another’s war?
What is the global community thinking after 20 years of a different take? I’m swallowing words. Its easy to spew things out in the ongoing aftermath of chaos, but this will impact generations to come like only hell can prescribe. Saigon and Hiroshima now live on within their maps. This here will bleed in every continent like ceaseless echoes in the mountains…
and that’s putting it sweet
and yet, the more we hurt, the more we keel, we look up at the sun, its stars and days of nights breaking into dawn, and don’t you too wonder how ceaseless the path of Light, like Love, true love
not a whim, a selfish need, but a Cross socially distanced from humans, who cannot believe there is One that died to speak Reconciliation, Oh God –
the more we die, the closer the sky falls in with Your Light. When will we all realize, we are fighting the thing we fear most- Your Presence oh God?